1. All agreements pertaining to the sale of goods or services concluded by Votrac are subject to the following conditions, which prevail over the customer's own purchase conditions.
2. Orders are based on a quotation created by Votrac at the request of the customer, confirmed by the payment of a 50% advance. Offers remain valid for thirty days, subject to sale or unless otherwise agreed and confirmed. Offers are always without obligation and only create rights and obligations to the parties after they have been accepted by both parties. Orders are accepted with reservation and executed according to the possibilities of the company.
3. The delivery and execution times are purely indicative and are only provided by way of information. They are therefore not binding on Votrac, unless expressly agreed between the parties.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, the costs for transport, delivery and insurance are at the expense of the customer. All delivered goods and materials remain the property of the company until full payment of the price by the customer.
5. A cancellation of an order by the customer, whereby goods have been modified, converted or repainted, the customer will owe a fixed compensation equal to 50% of the value of the order. If no adjustments, conversions or repainting have taken place, this compensation is 25%. These compensations cover the loss of profit and the costs incurred, without prejudice to Votrac's right to prove and recover the actual damage.
6. Unless otherwise agreed or stated on the invoice, all invoices from the company are payable at the registered office of Votrac within 8 days from the invoice date. In the event of non-payment of the invoice on the due date, all special conditions, discounts and refunds that the customer enjoyed will be cancelled and the full price will be charged. In that case, from the invoice date, a delay interest of 10% per year is also due by operation of law and without prior notice of default, as well as a fixed compensation of 10% on the invoice amount with a minimum of 150 euros. Any protest of an invoice must be formulated within 7 days of the invoice date by registered letter to the registered office of Votrac.
7. Non-payment of an invoice also results in the immediate claimability of all other invoices that are not yet expired. Votrac can also make invoices that have not expired immediately due and payable if, after the agreement has been concluded, Votrac becomes aware of facts that give reasonable grounds to fear that the customer will not fulfill his obligations, or in the event of dissolution, bankruptcy or death of the customer. In these cases, Votrac may choose to suspend further execution of the agreement or to dissolve the agreement (s) at the expense of the customer.
8. Votrac's liability is always limited to replacement of the goods or reimbursement of the price. Under no circumstances is Votrac liable for indirect damage.
9. The customer accepts the goods in the condition they are in at the time of purchase with all visible and hidden defects. Under penalty of forfeiture, every complaint must be formulated within 7 working days after delivery and supported by dated photos showing any defects and this by e-mail addressed to email@example.com
10. The nullity of one or more clauses of these general terms and conditions does not affect the applicability of all other clauses of the current general terms and conditions of sale and / or other special conditions as stated in the agreements between the parties.
11. Belgian law applies to all agreements with the company. In case of dispute, only the courts of Antwerp, Antwerp division have jurisdiction.
12. All goods sold by Votrac NV may require an export license. This is the buyer's responsibility to check and respect all European regulations, which can be found on the website https://www.fdfa.be
13. The registration / re-registration / insurance, obtaining a homologation certificate, coc or other registration form of goods that can be part of the public road, is entirely the responsibility of the buyer.